Our Workforce Management Consultancy Services are like having a dedicated workforce management analyst at your disposal. We provide access to a team of WFM experts, integration specialists, and industry veterans 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our WFM-managed services are like having a dedicated workforce management analyst at your disposal.
Why Choose FrontLogix for your WFM Services
Workforce Management is not just something we do – it’s our foundation.
FrontLogix is built on the legacy of the industry’s first cloud-based workforce optimization solution for the contact center industry: Monet Software Inc.
After its success and acquisition by Verint Systems (NASDAQ: VRNT) in 2019, FrontLogix was created to bring forth the tried-and-tested WFM expertise that made Monet a renowned name in the industry.
Today, we continue to innovate and refine WFM approaches, drawing on decades of collective industry knowledge.
Our Workforce Management Services
FrontLogix offers a full spectrum of Workforce Management Consultancy Services to help you build business excellence, including:
This takes in consideration the setup of the WFM solution (configuration of teams, agents, skills/queues in the WFM solution, any needed reminders/tasks/exceptions as well as manual imports if and where needed.)
How FrontLogix WFM Services work?
Our workforce management consultancy services are designed to help you make the most out of your existing WFM software, or find the one that best suits your needs.
Our services come without any initial investment, and we charge a monthly price without locking you into any long-term agreements.
How our WFM Services work?
Why outsource your Workforce Management?
Successful Workforce Management consists of two things: the right WFM system for the company’s needs and qualified professionals to optimize and maximize the system’s potential.
However, hiring Workforce Process Management specialists and providing employee training can be quite costly. Outsourcing WFM expertise can help you make the most of your WFM data – while alleviating concerns about resource limits, inadequate system implementation, and ineffective data management and usage – all at a significantly reduced cost.
Benefits of outsourcing Workforce Management Services
- Accurate reporting, Improved forecasting and time management
by utilizing advanced analytics and historical data to predict staffing needs more effectively, we act as your safeguard against costly errors.
- Increased productivity by offering profound insights into how your company operates and indicating any potential areas for development.
- Saving on training costs for in-house WFM personnel by eliminating months of training and even years of ramp-up time and accessing expert knowledge from the very first day.
- Freeing up resources for strategic projects by entrusting us to handle what we do best, you can dedicate your resources for core business processes.
- Reduced operational costs through streamlining scheduling processes, minimizing overstaffing or understaffing situations, and avoiding unnecessary overtime expenses.
- Improving agent adherence and utilization thorough providing insights on time tracking, absence management, and overtime management and conducting a thorough audit to identify inefficiencies and determine the most effective ways to address them.
- Optimizing omnichannel support by efficiently allocating resources across different channels based on customer demand patterns and agent skill sets.
- Maximizing the overall Customer Experience by ensuring that the right number of skilled agents are available at all times, minimizing wait times, providing personalized service, and maintaining consistent service quality across all customer touchpoints.
- Accelerating your business growth by optimizing Workforce Management operations, we enhance the customer experience. This, in turn, propels your business towards heightened customer satisfaction and loyalty, ultimately fostering significant business growth.