Please note, our privacy practices are subject to the applicable laws of the places in which we operate.
Prior reading our policy, please look at the most frequently used words/definitions herein.
– Data Protection Law– is a data protection law announced in the Official Gazette of the Republic of North Macedonia no. 42/2020 that is applicable of the processing of your personal data gathered through visit of our web page (further referred to as “Applicable Law”).
– Personal data (information) – means information that, you consent to give to us, while making an account through our web page.
– Non-personal data (information) – means information that, if used individually cannot identify you as a natural person. Such non-personal data are cookies and information from smart device.
– Cookie –small file placed onto your device that enables a variety of features and functionality.
– Information from smart devices – means information stored from the device that you used to access our web page including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, language, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors;
– Corporate affiliates – means parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control
You can jump to particular topics by going to the headings below:
Types of Information We Collect
The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect from you for our purposes and how we use that information.
Context Types of Data Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data.
When you register for an account on our Site, we collect your Personal data such as: first and last name, business e-mail and company name. We may also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account. If you choose to provide it, we may also collect information such as service preferences. We use this information to provide account related functionalities to our users. Accounts can be used to save your preferences. By registering, you are automatically enrolled in our mailing list.
We may collect personal information, such as your age, location, and gender. We use this information to comply with the Applicable Law, and to better understand our users and provide tailored services.
If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains. We use this information to understand how you interact with our communications to you.
If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, including via the Live Chat feature, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply. We use this information in order to receive, and act upon, your feedback or issues.
Front Logix is not making use of these messages or data other than to follow up on users’ registered issues or inquiries. Your personal data will be processed and transmitted in accordance with the Applicable Law.
When you register , or request that we add you to our mailing list, we collect your email address and/or postal address. We share information about our products and services with those on our mailing list.
We collect Non – personal data from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device. We use this information to understand how users interact with us on their mobile devices.
We collect information that you provide as part of a co-branded promotion with another company. We use this information to fulfil our promotions.
Sweepstakes or Contests
When you participate in a sweepstakes or contest, we collect information about you which includes contact information to notify you if you are selected. We use this information to operate the sweepstakes. In some contexts, we are also required by law to collect information about those that enter into our sweepstakes. By participating, you are automatically enrolled in our mailing lists.
We use technology to monitor how you access and interact with our Site. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser. We use this information to understand how you interact with our Site to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a legitimate interest in detecting and preventing fraud.
We collect Non-Personal data to monitor our networks and understand behavior patterns of visitors to our Site. This allows us to improve our browse experience.
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
Use and Processing of Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
- To identify you when you visit our Site;
- To administer your account;
- To improve our service offerings;
- To conduct analytics;
- To respond to inquiries related to support or other requests;
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions;
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships;
- To comply with legal obligations, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim; and
- To provide and maintain the functionality of our Site, including identifying and repairing errors or problems.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our general interest in conducting our business.
Disclosing of Information
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may disclose information with our Corporate affiliates . If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also disclose information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to disclose your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
- Compliance with Law or Other Legal Process. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also disclose your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third-party intermediary.
- Public Forums. Our Site may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
- Service Providers. We disclose your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our Site, collect data for analysis purposes, conduct surveys, and provide technical support.
As per the Data Protection Law, as a data subject, you have certain rights, as those specified below. However, please note that there are certain legal conditions that should be met prior fulfillment of some of the rights:
- THE RIGHT TO BE INFORMED – You have the right to be provided by Front Logix with clear, transparent, and easily understandable information about how we use and process your personal information.
- THE RIGHT OF ACCESS – You have the right to obtain access to your personal information (if we are processing it) and certain other information.
- THE RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION – You are entitled to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. For such purposes, Front Logix is obliged to rectify your information, within 15 days as of receipt of such request.
- THE RIGHT TO ERASURE– This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and enables you to request from Front Logix the deletion/removal of your personal information, not later than 30 days as of receipt of such request. However, take in consideration that there are some legal exceptions regarding fulfillment of this right.
- THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING – You have the right to restrict/limit further use of your personal information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal information but may not use it further.
- THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY– You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal information in structured and readable format, whilst you may transfer your information to another data controller if such transfer is possible without interference to the operations of Front Logix as your current data controller.
- THE RIGHT TO OBJECT – You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (which we do only with your consent).
- THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT – you have the right to withdraw your consent, anytime, on the same manner as you have provided to Front Logix. Please consider that the withdrawal of the consent will not affect the legality of our processing based on the consent prior its withdrawal.
- THE RIGHT TO FILE A REQUEST IN FRONT OF THE MACEDONIAN DATA PROTECTION AGENCY – you have the right to object the manner of which Front Logix process your personal information, by filling such request in front of the Macedonian regulatory body (on their e-mail [email protected] or to their registered address at Blvd. Goce Delchev no.18, floor 14), regardless of the possibility for protection of your rights through court/administrative procedure.
Pursuant to Applicable law, you can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Promotional Emails. We send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as occasional targeted offers from third parties. You are automatically subscribed to these emails when you create an account with us and provide your irrevocable consent. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive.
- Catalogues and Ground Mailings. If at any time you do not want to receive offers and/or circulars from us you can remove yourself from our mailing lists by emailing us (our contact information is below) with “NO GROUND MAIL” in the subject line along with your name, and address. Please note that our mailings are prepared in advance of their being sent. Although we will remove your name from our mailing list after receiving your request, you may still receive mailings from us that had been initiated prior to your name being removed.
- Promotional Text Messages. If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.”
- Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
How We Protect Personal Information
Protecting your personal information is important to us. While we work to protect your information, a breach may still happen. In the event of a breach that we are required by law to inform you of, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law. If you choose to create an online account, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Other Important Information
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Third Party Applications/Websites. Our Site may include links to websites or applications that are owned or operated by third parties. Please note that any personal information that you provide to such third parties will be governed by their privacy policies, and we have no control over or responsibility for their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or application for details about what information is collected and how it is used and/or disclosed prior to providing any personal information.
- Transmission Of Information to Other Countries. As a multi-national company, we transmit information between and among our affiliates. As a result, your information may be processed in a foreign country where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country. Nonetheless, we take appropriate measures for the cross-border transfer of personal information, as required by applicable law. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your information in a country other than your country of residence including.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at [email protected] or at [email protected] as our data protection officer. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.